Well, this is the third and last Coachella outfit for this year. What a better way to bid the festival farewell than by wearing a very ME type of outfit meaning by wearing something cool, casual and black! I added pops of colours to the look to keep everything festive and summer-ish since black isn’t a very summer-esque colour! SInce I can’t seem to part with this color, and it’s this time of the year, you can still go for good old black but I suggest sheer fabrics and accessorizing it with bright or cool colors to soften the look.
As most of us might know, sad to say, the first weekend of Coachella is coming to an end. With that said, due to the fact that I was extremely bummed that I was missing out (you can only imagine how bad it must be seeing my friends posting Coachella photos over on Instagram), I decided to dress as if I was attending the festival. Since the festival lasts for three days, allow me to post three Coachella ready looks. So, here’s the first one!
Hey! How ya doin’? If you read my previous blog post, I spoke about the Doc Martens school contest. Please check it out in my previous post and see the mechanics. In line with that I wanted to make sure to wear some Docs for my this blog post to show you how cool these boots are. Here is an outfit that I don’t usually wear so I turned to one of my style icons — Perrie Edwards for some help! I hope I did her justice! Haha!
I think the poster says it all, but calling all you Doc Martens fans out there — this might be the contest for you! Get creative with your photos cause that’s definitely a plus.
Can’t read what’s on the poster? Well, here, I typed it out for you, haha!
1. Win a free pair of Dr. Martens shoes AND your WHOLE school a discount this May!
2. Nominate a friend or yourself to represent your university by sending over your BEST photo in DMS to firstname.lastname@example.org following this format:
PHOTO NAME AGE SCHOOL
3. All entries will be collected by the Dr. Martens team and we will select a winner from one of the participating schools
4. The winning photos will be judged by a renowned panel of individuals (Fashion Blogger, Designer, Stylist, Photographer) and will come out in a well-know magazine with their new Docs for the Back to School issue.
5. The winning school will be entitled to a special student discount for 3 weeks (May)
To all those who decide to join, the best of luck!!! x
Whenever I take outfit photos, I always try my very best to make them look as unique as possible. Luckily, while I was taking these set of photos the sun was setting and the glow of the sun was something I wanted to play around with. I actually used to do this sort of thing before, I don’t know if any of you remember, haha!