One thing I love most about this top are the details on the sides. It has character in contrast to a plain tank top. I regularly take this top with me to the beach (due to the fact that it shows a good amount of skin) but also I love wearing this when it’s hot out and this is perfect since it has ample (with the lack of a better term) ventilation. It’s really a great piece to simply spice up a plain or boring outfit. It can even liven up a very printed pair of leggings. How amazing is that?
So, want to win? Here’s what you’ve got to do:
1. Follow @yabuPH and @patriciaprieto on Twitter.
2. Like Yabu and Patricia Prieto on Facebook.
3. Finish this sentence, “I can’t wait to eat in Yabu because..” and post your answer as a comment below.
Just a few more things:
1. ONE entry/comment per person and you really need to follow the steps. Miss one and your entry wont be valid. Sorry about that.
2. This giveaway is not open to those outside of the Philippines.
3. Help spread the word by tweeting your answers with the hashtag #YabuxParadigma might just help you win!
4. The giveaway ENDS on Friday, July 20. I’ll be announcing the winner within the day.
5. GOOD LUCK! xx
Share this article
| Dress: Tomato | Flats: Vivienne Westwood x Melissa | Necklace: Celine |
Accessorizing is the best trick every girl should learn. You can totally change the look of a whole outfit simply by changing them. I for one over-accessorizes because I just love them. It gives a simply outfit character and personality, and I like that.
Notice the opaque and transparent effects of the dress? It’s such a dramatic piece. The sleeves and shoulders are see thru because it was made out of soft sheer chiffon while the whole bodice is opaque. The whole opaque part of the dress is made of stretchable fabric that literally hugs your body like a glove. Do you see the contrast again? I just love it!