Badge lanyards are the way to go for companies that are concerned about their security. There are a lot of advantages that companies and users get from these customizable lanyards and they will be discussed in the succeeding paragraphs.
The main use of these lanyards is to protect ID cards and extend their usability for years. It doesn’t matter if you are in big or small company; identification card badge holders can prove to be one of the best security measures any company can utilize.
Advantages of Badge Lanyards
• The main purpose is to display badges and ID cards the easy way.
• ID cards with pins and clips are often lost so a lanyard ensures that you will rarely forget them because you can wear it around your neck all the time. You don’t have to go through the hassle of getting replacements for lost ID cards each time.
• Lanyards are comfortable and light.
• They won’t damage your tops the way using pins do.
• They provide excellent protection for your badge.
• Lanyards can be used for entry to the office building with the use of access swiping, making it more convenient on the part of the employee and security personnel.
• They are also excellent for use to clip visitors’ pass.
• Badge lanyards are perfect because names are displayed and it spares you the embarrassment of talking to a colleague whose name might have escaped you at the moment.
• They are great for use as promotional materials for businesses and organizations in conferences and exhibits. When you have a unique and appealing design, customized lanyards can be worn outside of the conference, so your company has instant exposure to a more people.
• They can be used to promote company advocacies. The company’s charitable drive or fundraising event logo can be printed on the lanyards to reach a wider audience.
• These lanyards are excellent tokens of appreciation to be given away to loyal customers. They are inexpensive and companies are assured that they are giving away items that can actually be used by their customers.
• They are also good to use as a fundraiser. Companies often do that. They sell customized badge lanyards with the name and date of the event, messages, or purpose and the profit goes to the chosen charity or will be used for a project. It is a wise strategy since it is not too expensive to have lanyards made and you can reach a wider audience with this. It doubles as a promotional material as well, for the company.
• With the right design and color schemes, they can make great giveaways for trade shows. It’s a new way of putting your name brand out there.
• Aside from being used as badge and ID card holders, they can be used to hold small electronic devices, such as mobile phones, cameras, USB flash drives, and MP3 players. This is useful especially if you need to move around a lot and need to bring valuables with you. This also ensures that these items are not misplaced.
• Lanyards are also good for keeping keys and other important smaller items that can get lost in your purse or wallet.
• They are also great for sporting events where you can attach a viewer for faster and easier viewing.
• They are versatile that there are designs that can be directly applied to your clothes without damaging them.
• They are reusable so you don’t have to replace them every so often.
Badge lanyards are probably among the most useful yet often overlooked office accessories but now they are being seen in a new light.